I love to travel. I love to eat local food. Below are unforgettable nice food that I ate in foreign countries.
- Stew at a restaurant in transit area at Sheremetyevo Airport (Moscow, Russia)
- Fruit soup in Budapest, Hungary
- A big bucket of mussels in Brussels, Belgium
- Every meal I ate in France
Also unforgettable although I did not eat:
- A sushi bar in the departure lobby at Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam, the Netherland)
- Japanese snack for beer made from rice (my favorite “Otsumami”) sold at a grocery in Prague, Czech Republic
I hope that the pandemic will be over soon so that I can go travelling again.